Our Core Values
What Sets us apart from the others? You have high expectations of us and so do we!
Our main values would have to be Trust and Integrity. We provide a holistic approach and solution to building defects.
- A continual thirst for knowledge within this industry and an ability to rapidly adapt. Constantly striving to do better then before and ever seeking for improvement.
- An in depth knowledge based from varied work and experience in a broad area of construction so we have dealt with these building defects before, we know what to look for and know how to repair it.
- We genuinely care about our customers and doing right by them. We will treat your property as though it is our own, being respectful of it and your neighbours.
- Having previously worked for the UK's largest Helifix installer we have covered every repair detail in the Helifix repair manual several times over in different countries, dealing with the issues associated with those climates and construction standards.
- We are happy to take the time with our customers to explain what it is we are going to do and why it is necessary for the correct outcome.
- Working with integrity and trust we are fully transparent in what we do.
- We have worked long and hard to build up trust and respect in the industry and it matters to us to keep it that way.
Jeremy Foster, the Director of Helicrete has a strong work ethic, with a dedication to a high standard of workmanship, and firmly believes in doing the job right and doing it once.
"It is far better to take a little more time and effort to ensure there are no call backs"
"With over 18 Years experience in the construction industry, Jeremy has a wide and varied set of skills which allow him to look at a job from a different angle and overcome any obstacle that may arise."
WE CARRY OUT WORK FOR:
RESIDENTIAL HOME OWNERS
GOVERNMENT PUBLIC WORKS
Contact us for all your building repair and renovation needs.